Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last Day of May....2011

Well today is Tuesday, May 31, 2011 and it was a great day. I didn't sleep in (wished I would of), instead I got up and cleaned my living room. Although my goal is to slowly clean and de-clutter my entire house, I also plan to do it slowly. Because its summer I decided I would not stay home all day and clean. So the girls and I ate lunch, got dressed, and headed to the movies. We picked up my niece Merissa too. We went to the Dollar Cinema to see Dairy of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick rules Again...What can we say its a great movie. This was however, Merissa first time seeing the movie. I was so proud of my Peanut because she was a good baby thur the entire movie. She was such a big girl too and sat in her own chair on a booster seat with her pooh bear blankie. She ate goldfish and drank her sippy cup. It was so cute and she looked so big. I tried to take a pic but it was way to dark in the theatre. We spent the afternoon together at home.....just chilling. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers