Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1st Day of Summer- 2011

The first day of Summer was very relaxing and fun. My girls and I woke up, ate breakfast, and got into our swim suits(Well the girls got into theirs,I did not). When we got into the car I knew we were going to have a great summer. The car smelled of sunblock and insect repellent(Mosquito season is in full swing). We were invited by Mrs. Illiana & Mrs. Merissa to spend the last day of school with them during their annual end of the year "Water Day". Pumpkin and Peanut immersed into the water and they both had a great time. We enjoyed a hotdog bar-b-que followed by Mrs. DiDi's famous homemade ice cream. I had chocolate and Pumpkin had vanilla. Peanut was past out from all the swimming during ice-cream time. However, Mrs. Illiana gave her cheetos for the first time and she loved them. As a matter of fact, she fell asleep eating a cheeto. It was so adorable.

I spent some well needed quality time with Mrs. Illiana, Mrs. Merissa and Mr. Miller. I really do miss working with them. Eveyone was just amazed of how much Emma has grown. They were also trying to convience me to go back to work next year when Cathedral gets 2nd & 3rd grade again. I'll just have to see about that one, right now I am going to enjoy my new job as wife and mother. Well I have always been a mother and wife(for the past three years) but now I have decided to stay at home. I don't know how long but I plan to enjoy this season of my life.

Later that day, I spend some time with my sister and her kiddos just hanging out and talking. I love when we get time to do that. Aaron & I spent the evening at the Executive Surf Club with his co-workers. Someone was having a going away party. After awhile we had decided to go see Thor at the movies but when we got there it was sold out. Oh well, we went home and spend time with Peanut and just hung out at the house. That night Pumpkin spend the night with Amethsyt, which is her most favorite thing to do. Summer is in full swing and we are ready. It was a perfect day. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers