Saturday, July 31, 2010

Artist in the making....

Yesterday, Pumpkin, Peanut, and I joined the Evans in Portland for pottery painting. It was a lot of fun. Pumpkin turned a turtle into an avatar (she currently is obsessed with avatar). She had a great time hanging out with her best friend Alaina and just talking and painting. I had a great time too... just speaking girl talk with Amanda. I am so glad she has allowed us to be a part of her family. I would of never even considered doing an activity like this. Amanda, thank you for making me a better mother. Amanda and I also made Peanut's footprints on a tile. It was really cute because the paint brush tickled her little feet. I can't wait to go back.





1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! I can't wait to see how everything turns out. And the pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers