Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pumpkin~ 10 years old


On November 30, 2000 my life changed forever. I was blessed with the most beautiful baby girl. She was 6lbs, 8oz and 19 inches long. That was ten years ago, I can't believe the time has past by so fast. It really felt like a blink of an eye. My only regret is that I did not document every precious moment. Pumpkin is a magnificant young lady. She is as tall as me now and has the sweetest personality. She loves God with all her heart and really enjoys going to church. She volunteers in the pre-school room and loves it. She has played kickball, been on a swim team and is currently into basketball. She is pretty good too. She loves Justin Bieber and every show on the Disney channel. She is a great big sister. She is so motherly and will someday be a wonderful mother. She has a desire to go to Disney World, go horseback riding and own a dog. What I love most about my daughter right now is that she is so young at heart. She still plays with dolls and littlest pet shop. I hope I can keep her young and innocent for a long time. Pumpkin enjoys reading, she has read The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and is currently reading The Magic Tree House series. One of her favorite activities is listening to audio books in the car. This year Pumpkin has began taking Violin lessons and she seems to really enjoy it. She has only been to five classes and can already play Mary has a little Lamb. My daughter is a beautiful and wonderful person. Although I want the years to go by slowly, I can't wait to see the person she becomes. God Bless you always sweetheart. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers